Pic of yourself

Yeah... so at the risk of sounding stupid, I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a picture. I see the icon that says insert image, but I don't know what to do after that.

I'm starting to like nice ale rather too much.

Attachments

• Photo 58.jpg
    Photo 58.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 657
IMG_0347.jpg

Me... And my Recording Customs...

Untitled-2.jpg

This was somewhere around South Dakota possibly.. our band had a show to play in Minnesota (we're from California) and as I was driving, I decided to wake up our photographer and let him see the sunrise. He decided to wake up everyone else, tell them to unload acoustic equipment, and play in this open field off the highway. It was like, 35 degrees outside but totally beautiful and awesome. There's video of this somewhere.. we did this sort of thing all along the way, there and back.

thats just freakin amazing. probably one of the best pictures i've seen of a band. So peaceful.

dont really have any new ones of the kit but here is some of the previous kit and I look a little puzzled..
SD530392.jpg

SD532097-1.jpg

Me and the Wifey
paperpic2keeper.jpg

One of my favs
mebw2.jpg

100_1701.jpg

100_1719-2.jpg

Opening for Michael Schenker a year or so ago in Santa Rosa, Ca; followed by a shot of us opening for Larry Carlton last August at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano; and then a shot from Broadway Studios in SF last June.

Attachments

• At Broadway Studios.jpg
    At Broadway Studios.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 665
  • Carlton gig.jpg
    Carlton gig.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 705
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 660
Back