Pic of yourself

yep...all of us original 80's metal heads end up looking like this as our long hair wanes...it sort of slides down to our chin!!!

and also nice to know/meet you as well!!
After doing the bald top/beard thing for years my wife is insisting I try to grow my hair again so I lopped the beard off and said "hope you find bald spots and receding hairlines sexy!" Haha

After doing the bald top/beard thing for years my wife is insisting I try to grow my hair again so I lopped the beard off and said "hope you find bald spots and receding hairlines sexy!" Haha
She's gonna love you Just the Way You Are!

Are the matching expressions deliberate? Or just serendipity? Or kismet, perhaps?

probably kismet....she owns me, and I know it...

yeah...I could never grow my top hair out now...it would look like a mangy skullet....

You look exactly what I thought you might look like... you look like a drummer! Lol
That's funny, I showed that top photo to a muso aunt of mine who had never seen me with facial hair.
She exclaimed: "Well, you're certainly looking like a jazz man now, aren't you?😂

Back