Philly Joe Jones trading 4s

Auspicious

start with the Sonny Clark record ... probably the easiest to digest
superb musicianship on that record
Sonny Clark - Cool Struttin

I listened to the Album a few times already, it's a good Jazz album, I agree, easy to digest and fun to listen to. :)

I will try to go ahead with your other suggestions in he next days.

Auspicious

glad you're listening
so much nutrients in there
Now what Cool Struttin is over, I am listening to "Sonny Rollins - Plus 4" ( because I already had it) I find it similiar in style with Cool Struttin.

Next will be:
Tenor Madness

Milestones, I never listened to that one from Miles either.

fabiodrummy

I sincery hope that this ..Live vocal-drumming lesson.. can be of some interest to listen to,.!!,.
In case , please e-mails me , fabiodrummy@gmail.com , *PHILLY* JOE JONES,,dr w. Vinnie Ruggero,dr ^ Live Drums-Clinic ^ They play a '' Vocal Drums Sticking Rudiments''.. Unknown the City and the ,,Music-school,,'.. I sincerily hope this can be of your interests..!!. Ciao fabio ,Italy. ,,3-cd198
-

WhoIsTony?

I sincery hope that this ..Live vocal-drumming lesson.. can be of some interest to listen to,.!!,.
In case , please e-mails me , fabiodrummy@gmail.com , *PHILLY* JOE JONES,,dr w. Vinnie Ruggero,dr ^ Live Drums-Clinic ^ They play a '' Vocal Drums Sticking Rudiments''.. Unknown the City and the ,,Music-school,,'.. I sincerily hope this can be of your interests..!!. Ciao fabio ,Italy. ,,3-cd198
-

Auspicious

@WhoIsTony?

Miles Davis-Milestones (y)

That album is very different from the other albums of Miles I have listened to. I like it very much, think it's my favorite one so far.