Pearl eliminator redline

defregano

Just got my double pedal redlines and I gotta say they are smoother and a bit less sluggish than the originals. Not that they were very sluggish in the first place but the redlines are a definite improvement. Sorry no pics yet but I'll have some up soon.

porter

Platinum Member
Wow, looks great and as sturdy/advanced as the Demon pedals. I myself just ordered some Eliminator straps to try on my Demon Chain pedal. Pearl sure does seem to make a great pedal, though they aren't alone.

defregano

A strap on a demon chain sounds like a super smooth pedal. Yes I love pearl pedals. Also have a double Yamaha 8500 which are also very nice. Quick and light. But I just dig the solid feel of the eliminators.

death2fire

Mine got upgraded with ultimate driveshaft and longboard conversion kit!
Awesome!They feel much better under my feet now.

Scottie15

Mine got upgraded with ultimate driveshaft and longboard conversion kit!
Awesome!They feel much better under my feet now.

Wow. Looks great! Where did you get that conversion kit? Are the pedal boards and driveshaft sold together? If so, by who?

2bsticks

Platinum Member
So I have the Pearl Elminator as a backup to my DW 9000. Lately I have been using it more than the 9000, so I decided to sell the 9000 and pick up an Eliminator Redline. Used it at last nights gig and made my adjustments, black cam and spring tension and very impressed. No second thoughts about letting the 9000 go.

I use a Mapex drum lift and that DW 9000 with that Tri Pivot Toe clamp would not always sit right?