Pearl Drummers Forum site was compromised

WallyY

Platinum Member
I just got a dark web notification.
Anybody on there should change their password, as the site was compromised.

Blk Diamond

I just got a dark web notification.
Anybody on there should change their password, as the site was compromised.
I'm not disputing your notification, but no one can change their PDF password when the site has been closed down for "scheduled maintenance" for well over a week.

The PDF has been somewhat predictably shutting down on an almost a regular basis for a few months now. A lot of the regulars (including myself) thought that it was possibly Pearl corporate's way of "shooing" everyone out before they would wind up closing the forum down for good. Sorta like a bar/tavern turning up the lights full blast at last call, if you will. However, we never had an official answer from Pearl corporate themselves as to what was going on with the forum. It's been complete radio silence on their part. If it turns out to be the work of an outside hacker, then I truly hope that Pearl does all that they can to protect not only what's left of the forum, but its remaining members as well.

Last edited:
Didn't the same thing happen to the old Tama forum? Really liked that place, then it just vanished.

iCe

Silver Member
Now that you mention it, i tried to log in a while ago and couldn't get in. Annnndddd...

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office