Pearl Airframe on Yamaha Drum

duke2go

Hey guys, do you know what attachment I need that will allow my Pearl Airframe with the J-Bars to attach to the tube on a Yamaha SFZ drum?

STXBob

Gold Member
Very probably the same one I posted to your previous question about this carrier. ;)

If it won't, the proprietary one for the Yamaha drum will probably work with the Pearl carrier's J-bars, if it's designed for J-bars.

duke2go

Very probably the same one I posted to your previous question about this carrier. ;)

If it won't, the proprietary one for the Yamaha drum will probably work with the Pearl carrier's J-bars, if it's designed for J-bars.
Hey, I tried using the Pearl attachment that comes with the Airframe, and that wouldn't work either. So there's a part for the Yamaha Drums that can connect to the the airframe? I'm pretty new with the whole carrier/mounting hardware. The thing is our school Yamahas have a "tubular" mount on the Yamaha that slides into the normal Randall May carriers, but I don't know how it can be configured with J-Bars since my Pearl attachment won't work.

This is what I believe the Yamaha Mount looks like that I'm trying to connect my Airframe to: http://imgur.com/WMDN84X

Last edited: