Pat Petrillo's Kickstarter campaign for live drum lessons

Algorhythm

Hey guys, want to share with you something I have personally invested in and am very excited about. The great Pat Petrillo of Drummer's Collective fame has a Kickstarter campaign running to fund his website for live lessons. Something similar to mike's lessons. Check out the crazy rewards for pledging, they are super good deals. I personally have pledged 500 dollars and will be getting all kinds of goodies, as well as a spot in one of his week long drum camps, a year subscription to his site, a Skype lesson, a trip to NY to do behind the scenes stuff at broadway shows and recording studios. Literally a once in a lifetime opportunity. The package is worth well over a grand, all for 500 bucks.

Pat is over halfway to the goal, and it is all or nothing, so lets make this happen. Go check out the pledge deals and see if its something that would interest you!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1870297025/drum-studio-livecom-and-the-groovalution-video-les

Why would they spend a grand on you for giving them 500 dollars?

Algorhythm...THANKS SO VERY MUCH for the pledge and the plug!

As I mentioned in a previous thread...Drum Studio Live will bring not only LIVE Lessons from me, but from ALL of my East Coast drum buddies...Please watch the video link above and do what you can...I will make it a very educational and FUN drum site for drummers worldwide.

Thanks again..

and Dr...because I believe in giving people MORE than bang for their buck! :)

Last edited:
Why would they spend a grand on you for giving them 500 dollars?

Because what Pat is offering are services. You can value the Skype lesson, drum camp, and subscription to his lesson site at much more than $500 yes, but it doesn't mean it's coming out of his pocket if he does provide them for less.

You've never heard of offering discounted services for monetary contributions?

Thanks so much!

The Kickstarter is funded! BUT, we need to keep the ball rolling to raise what we can by the end of March 6.

Whatever you guys could do would be appreciated! DSL will be a great site for the drumming community

Back