Paiste Alpha 20" Rock Crash

joshisaces

Gold Member
I just realized how much I post in the cymbals section :D

What do you think about it? Have you used it? Pros, cons?

Your input is welcome :)

What happened to the Vaults.

What happened to the Vaults.

Don't ask... T_T

Cause I'll tell you:
Okay, my mom said I had to sell all of my old cymbals before I got the Vaults. They didn't sell in the 4 days that I had to sell them, so now I'm just scavenging around...

Don't ask... T_T

Cause I'll tell you:
Okay, my mom said I had to sell all of my old cymbals before I got the Vaults. They didn't sell in the 4 days that I had to sell them, so now I'm just scavenging around...

Why did you run out of time to sell them? Life goes on. Put them on Craigslist and e-bay.
That same vault cymbal set is on ebay for $599 not $620.

There is no reason to to exercise patience and get what you really want.

I like it. It is low in price but high in quality. It is loud and bright... will cut very well. Go the Paiste site and listen to the sample. The sound samples are the most accurate around.

Why did you run out of time to sell them? Life goes on. Put them on Craigslist and e-bay.
That same vault cymbal set is on ebay for $599 not $620.

There is no reason to to exercise patience and get what you really want.

I had them on Craigslist and I didn't get one bite for them. Like I said... It's not up to me. When you're living under your parent's roof life is a tad different.

I like it. It is low in price but high in quality. It is loud and bright... will cut very well. Go the Paiste site and listen to the sample. The sound samples are the most accurate around.

Thanks for the review!
It sounds pretty sweet on their site. I hope I can get it though. It's gonna have to be approved by my mom >_<

hahah

yeaaah... I remember those days. The Alpha line is pretty damn good PLUS as I have said before, pros are starting to use them. If i could, I'd get myself a complete set of them. They are far from junk. Don't let the price make you think otherwise.

yeaaah... I remember those days. The Alpha line is pretty damn good PLUS as I have said before, pros are starting to use them. If i could, I'd get myself a complete set of them. They are far from junk. Don't let the price make you think otherwise.

What kind of metal are they made from? b20?

On their website it didn't really say b8 b10 b20 etc. It just said a special recipe or some sort. I forget.

I just looked at the site.. they say they are CuSn8 Bronze, also known as 2002 Bronze..

I once saw a band in a club last year. I can't remember who they were either but.. the drummer had all Alpha's. He had 2 rock crashes, a rock ride, rock hats and a rock china. I was amazed at how loud and glassy they were. This was a metal band , btw. I thought they were Signatures at first. So since hearing them in that setting that night, I'd give them two thumbs up for rock or metal playing.

I just looked at the site.. they say they are CuSn8 Bronze, also known as 2002 Bronze..

I once saw a band in a club last year. I can't remember who they were either but.. the drummer had all Alpha's. He had 2 rock crashes, a rock ride, rock hats and a rock china. I was amazed at how loud and glassy they were. This was a metal band , btw. I thought they were Signatures at first. So since hearing them in that setting that night, I'd give them two thumbs up for rock or metal playing.

hahaah thanks for all the information!
I hope my mom will let me get it.

I have it. It's a great cymbal for the price. Really bright and loud and cuts through everything. And I love it xD

Go get some Alphas, people

Back