Paiste 14" Signature Power HH

action23

Do you know about any Hi-Hats that sounds like the
Paiste 14" Signature Power HH
But aint that expensive? I like this hi-hats so much, its amazing, but the price woah!!

Ps. why aint Paiste sound formula on paiste.com?

razorx

Platinum Member
They are discontinued. That's why they aren't up on the site. I love these HHs too. I'm not in love with the price tag though. I love the power hats tooo.

Solaris

Silver Member
Have tried them out in store and was pretty impressed with them. Really responsive when closed, but I didn't really like the sound of them played open. Personally I think the dark crisps are a better hat if you want something to compare them with.

MrPowerRide

Have tried them out in store and was pretty impressed with them. Really responsive when closed, but I didn't really like the sound of them played open. Personally I think the dark crisps are a better hat if you want something to compare them with.
dark crisp hihats are awesome sounding hihats. i only owned the 13" variety and for loud music they dont cut well. but otherwise they are great hihats. power hihats, thats a much harder sounding....sound :) but stick definition is a plus with these. i dont recall the open sound, sounding bad.