Paint it Black - from Halloween gig last night.

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
Sorry, no costume, but here's my band (Bob's Garage) playing Paint It Black from last night's gig. It's nice to hear that the crash cymbal (Zildjian Amir 20" crash) sounds every bit as good from 25 feet away to right next to it. I'm very happy with the complete drum sound of the brand new kit, even though you can't hear the bass drum too much in this recording. I even bought some bags for the Ludwig Element drums, except the snare. The snare was my old aluminum Gretsch, just for a change. I also used my old 20" A Zildjian ride and vintage Asba bass pedal. That pedal is so nice. It's better than a Speed King, and it tightens down to the bass drum hoop from the top of the pedal assembly. That's a nice aspect there for me anyway. Enjoy!

Paint it Black

Sorry, it's a Facebook link, so I guess you have to have Facebook on to see the video.

Last edited:

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
That's weird because it works for me. Stupid Facebook. Sorry, guys. I think it's because he choose a specific audience for the videos, meaning friends only. May as well retire the thread.

Last edited: