Overqualified For The Gig

opentune

Platinum Member
Haha. well its a gig. he must be sweating his arse off in that costume. Great right foot ...and 'playing for the song'.

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Putting GWAR to shame in the costume music department.

It kinda looked to me like a metal drummer stuck in a bad gig for cash, and half way through he just goes, "forget it" and reverts to his double pedal metal roots regardless he'll be fired.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Putting GWAR to shame in the costume music department.

It kinda looked to me like a metal drummer stuck in a bad gig for cash, and half way through he just goes, "forget it" and reverts to his double pedal metal roots regardless he'll be fired.

I thought the same thing. The chick on the left seems to be both concerned but digging it at the same time.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I bet he's about to pass out in there-that's why it gets more frantic. It's got to be hot as hell-I'd be suffocating. He looks like he's reaching for that pedal?

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member

Magenta

Platinum Member
My daughters tagged me in that video. I have no idea why.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
My daughters tagged me in that video. I have no idea why.

What you are old enough to have kids? So your kids were tagged-no wait tagged you-you don't think it's some tortuous drumming reference do you?
Wait a minute? Ah HA it's you in there? It all so makes sense now. Ah the game is afoot and my incred, indebidle, my powers of observation are solving the riddle-who is in the suit? MAGENTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Otto

Platinum Member
It's not that hard to do. Trust me ;)

Only a Mickey Mouse Outfit would ask you to wear a costume.... ; )

Bet you have some great stories....congrats on such a successful career!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Only a Mickey Mouse Outfit would ask you to wear a costume.... ; )

Bet you have some great stories....congrats on such a successful career!

Well, I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve gotten. But there’s something about wearing an enclosed costume, playing as hard as you can, and doing it in sweltering 105-degree heat while 9-feet up on a platform, with literally ALL eyes on you, that made me question this one ;)

Jeff Almeyda

Senior Consultant
I cracked up once he kicked into the double bass. Trey Parker and Matt Stone couldn't have written it better.