Our brand new music video!

River19

Very well done. I always enjoy this dudes voice.......classic Nashville sound.

beatdat

Just listened to my first country music song! Good tune, great playing!

Bozozoid

Best new artist IS....Blake Shelton hands envelope to Reba Macentire...Alex Key!..for the fool that I am!. If that doesn't happen I'll eat a 20" Goodyear tire. I know a hit when I hear it.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
The camera trickery is great. One shot no drums, yet now there are drums, now there arent drums again, but the shot remains seamless.

Please tell me one of y'all owns that beautiful Challenger.

Not being a real big country fan, this is already stuck in my head. It's good stuff fa sho.

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
The camera trickery is great. One shot no drums, yet now there are drums, now there arent drums again, but the shot remains seamless.

Please tell me one of y'all owns that beautiful Challenger.

Not being a real big country fan, this is already stuck in my head. It's good stuff fa sho.

Yes, this was a 1-shot video. Let's just say that there was a lot of hustling behind the scenes to make this happen.

The Challenger belongs to Alex. He wrote a song about it here:

Mr Farkle

Nice video! Great lighting. Man, no pressure to get that all in one take while the sun was so low! I guess it would be less pressure if it was shot in the morning.

I don't know a ton about country music but it sounds like you guys are old school country?

opentune

Platinum Member
Nice job!
I don't listen to lyrics much. What's the story. Why is the woman so interested in him getting to her car ...but then blows him off and drives away?

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Well done guys, looks/sounds like a super-pro vid. Hope it gets even better with your venture!

Jasta 11

freaking awesome song, great job playing, very laid back. I wont mention the brand name on the bass drum of a guy called "pork pie guy".....

Best of luck with that going mainstream, really nice job all of you.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Wow PorkPie that is outta of the ball park of a video. Song , recording - everything. I love the old classic Americana gas station. Reminds me of growing up- where the heck did y’all find one. Your drums sound fantastic-those your heartbeat cymbals?

NouveauCliche

Dude - I really enjoyed that.

Couple thoughts:

1. The note at :46 on that lands on "Cool" is really funky - when he slides into the note that he just hits the rest of the song is like my favorite part
2. Great video - frontman has a ton of charisma - love the band showing up in the single take - awesome color grading - cool car.
3. Country and Jazz are two distinctly American styles of music and we typically exist on completely different planets it feels like - so it's great enjoying some good country and good on your for being part of that legacy!
4. Really comfy groove and awesome drum sound

10/10 - would listen to driving on the backroads here in NM.

(Just not around my jazz bros haha)