Our band's TikTok video has received over 277k views in just 2.5 days! Check it out here!

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
So, our band was practicing this past Monday night, and we were working on harmonies. The lead singer says, "Let's do a short video and post it on TikTok." Being game, I came out from behind the drums, and we all sang a little. He posted it, and we went on about our business. I didn't think anything else of it.

On Tuesday, our lead singer texts and says, "That video has 10k plays!" I thought it was great! Then he typed, "Oops, that was a typo. That video has had 110k plays!!" Holy smokes. Here we are, at 277+ views just a couple of days later.

Hope you enjoy it. Don't worry...it's a short video. You don't have to have TikTok to see it. Just click the link. Thanks!

I'm the big dude in the Heartbeat Percussion t-shirt on the left.

Thank y’all for taking time to listen! The craziest thing about all of this has been the incredibly encouraging comments both here and on the video.

If this has taught me anything, it’s that people crave things that are genuine and good. No matter how much people are glued to screens, the desire is for something else that’s better. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I’ve never been encouraged like this before in my life.

Not sure what happens since the Prez has banned Tik Tok and other Chinese apps
After he did that I downloaded Tik Tok just to see. Still works. Not sure how a ban works on the internet, but it doesnt seem to conform with the standard usage of the word.

A great tune as well.......well done.
Of course now you have that song in my head.....

This is a great success for your band. TikTok is a global video community powered by music. Whether it’s dance, free-style or performance, creators are encouraged to let their imagination run wild and set their expressions free. Designed for the new generation of creators, TikTok allows users to quickly and easily create unique short videos to share with friends and the world. TikTok is the new cultural benchmark for global creators. We strive to empower more creative minds to be part of the content revolution.
The bots are getting more informative.

ban is for gov't employee

I read an article the other day. Tictok was a huge marketing bonanza for new artists if they got picked up by an "influencer", but recently they haven't been converting as well to digital streams, as people tend to just consume the media on Tiktok.

Even I could hear those good harmonies lol. I love that song too

Back