One of the weirdest drumsets...

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I think he's taken inspiration form his baby bouncer! Best not drink too much beer before you go on with that set ;)

Chunky

Silver Member
You beat me to it! I was about to post this myself! lol.

I have to say the guy keeps pretty good time considering what her has to endure. His abs must be rock solid and his back will hate him one day...

Looks like he's having fun though!

alparrott

Platinum Member
I had the sound off for both these clips, but I imagine they didn't sound all that good in my head.

EDIT: OK, listened. Unimpressed. The more he bounced, the worse the timing got. I don't mind gimmicks, but when they interfere with the music it becomes obviosu to me, and then the fun is over. And as a guitarist or bass player, I think I'd be embarrassed.

Last edited:

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
What a wacky thing to do.....And the point of doing that is? I just can't take him seriously. If I showed up at a gig like that, my bandmates would not have it. Neither would I. I'm getting old lol.

FlamFlamMan

Was anyone else just waiting for the springs to snap? That could be some quality America's funniest home video footage.

Arky

Platinum Member
Hehe.
I want to see that Expert Village guy with his hip hop fills playin' that drumkit...
(I think someone already posted a link to that video some time ago... anyway.)

toddbishop

Platinum Member
My idea was to build a drumset around one of those bucking bronco machines, but ok, I can work with that...

mmulcahy1

Platinum Member
I kept waiting for him to fall off.

Maybe this band should play Country covers and during the band's break the drummer can set the world's record on the mechanical bull.

Makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
What a wacky thing to do.....And the point of doing that is? I just can't take him seriously. If I showed up at a gig like that, my bandmates would not have it. Neither would I. I'm getting old lol.
And get off my lawn you kids!