Old User Titles - Or: How To Re-enter The Game Of Thrones

Rock Salad

I liked when the thing showed our membership subscription level, and am also still wondering if I am current in my dues.
But as long as we are choosing our own custom titles, I'd like, (in your best Cheech Marin impersonation,) "Love Machine"
I'm also glad to see that I have been reading much more than I have been writing here!

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Hey CM , despite the suit, you have to admit Plastic man’s ability to stretch would have some benefits. I wouldn’t “penalize” him for his dress code. You could use your four limbs to hold a stick to play drums- correction five limbs wink, wink. I’d pay a dollar to see that

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
I liked when the thing showed our membership subscription level, and am also still wondering if I am current in my dues.
But as long as we are choosing our own custom titles, I'd like, (in your best Cheech Marin impersonation,) "Love Machine"
I'm also glad to see that I have been reading much more than I have been writing here!
No custom titles other than the ones Bernhard is granting. But we could get you back in the game by removing you custom "Junior Member".

C.M. Jones

Diamond Member
A prime candidate for recycling.
Ha! A better option than languishing on an ocean floor, I suppose. Plastic is proof that it's never too late to reinvent oneself. I'll readily accept the title should it appear beneath my icon.

C.M. Jones

Diamond Member
Hey CM , despite the suit, you have to admit Plastic man’s ability to stretch would have some benefits. I wouldn’t “penalize” him for his dress code. You could use your four limbs to hold a stick to play drums- correction five limbs wink, wink. I’d pay a dollar to see that
Superpowers are one thing. Super-bad attire is quite another. If Plastic Man can stretch beyond the limits of mortal flexibility, he should reach out and grasp a more edifying costume. Those transparent tights are simply degrading. Both his designer and publicist should be sternly disciplined.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Hey back in 80s I sported shorty shorts- that was the thing. I could regale some stories but I’ve probably already mentioned them.

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
Junior is fine and fun. But how do I check on my support subscription here? I appreciate all you guys do and want to help it continue.
Thanks!
Our support subscription is 99.99$/month and starts automatically with the first interaction. To not bother our users there's no way to check it or to opt-out. The fee is paid via direct debit to bother you even less ❤️
giphy.gif

ColdFusion

Custom titles would be fun, if they were tastefully custom. Like whimsical but not too random. I'd be honored to try to work my way up to
"Funky Guru" or something. Or maybe "Helpy Helperton", lol.

I've taken a cue from Bernhard and tried to put an actual selfie as my avatar, instead of another gear photo. Well, a costumed graphic novel selfie. This may call for a name change too. "ColdFusion" is meaningful and everything, but it kind of sounds like the name of a jam band.

I think maybe "Fusionist" sounds more human, and would be more natural sounding if ever referring to me in a post. 🤔

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
You could be “Chronon” the time keeper.

ColdFusion

@GetAgrippa said: "You could be “Chronon” the time keeper."

Well, for one silly moment as I was signing up for Drummerworld, I thought of calling myself "BetterThanGarth", lol.

GarthSolo.jpg

Great solo though.🤟I don't think many people expected him to just rip like that in the movie. 😲

Last edited: