Old/New

iwantmemoney

I missed you guys! ...was always just dabbling with the forum and enjoyed it but couldn't practice and continue with it and Facebook, etc...so suddenly just dropped everything... been working on stick grip more than the kit. Need a gig! It's great to see a few of the pillars of this forum still around and many I wouldn't know. I hope Bernhard's well! He wrote me a personal note once which was very moving. And the forum is awesome. Here's a 10-second clip just to jump in...not trying to represent any particular thing, we all have lots of different styles, and it's home spun in the jammies with coffee stain and ear hurting cell phone recording haha. Will look around the forum and see what people are up to! Best wishes to all?

Wow just looking at some of you incredible drummers it's so scary haha and it makes me want to put up another clip to show that I can play stuff besides just straight rock beats...thanks for huge inspirations and I will devote a lot of time to studying just listening, something that I've neglected way too much!

Back