Official Drummerworld NAMM SHOW 2012 Pictorial from SoCalMike

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
I think this is right, forgive me if it I got it wrong: Picasso, Joe, Me, Bermuda, DrumEatDrum (Ion) Drumhead61 (Jim)

There were a few other members there that were not able to make the photo shoot. Pat Patrillo, Masonni, Bo, Risendrummer and SoCalMike that I know of.
Close;
Pocarro, Joe, Nodiggie, Bermuda, DrumEatDrum (Ian) Drumhead61 (Jim)

And yes, Pat Patrillo and Mansoni showed up after the picture was taken and others had already wondered off.

SoCalMike

Official Drummerworld Photographer
I think this is right, forgive me if it I got it wrong: Picasso, Joe, Me, Bermuda, DrumEatDrum (Ion) Drumhead61 (Jim)

There were a few other members there that were not able to make the photo shoot. Pat Patrillo, Masonni, Bo, Risendrummer and SoCalMike that I know of.
Now that is a Picture!!
Sorry I was a no show on Saturday my first missed NAMM day in over 4 years.

Bernhard has the last of the pictures to post.......... still need to finish up over on Pearl

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Great pics all round, Mike. Especially good to see the DW crowd too.

Has anyone got the specs on the white Luddy behind Bun? Interesting......looks like they're using larger tube lugs than normal?

SoCalMike

Official Drummerworld Photographer
Great pics all round, Mike. Especially good to see the DW crowd too.

Has anyone got the specs on the white Luddy behind Bun? Interesting......looks like they're using larger tube lugs than normal?
That is the Corey Miller

Laser-engraved with hand-drawn pieces of his tattoo flash, Corey Miller's snare features a white powder-coated, 6.5x14" steel shell that performs with high end brightness and power. Features chrome tube lugs and 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops.

6.5x14" [LW6514CM]
Picture is from NAMM 2011

Attachments

Bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
YAMAHA : Official Drummerworld NAMM SHOW 2012 Pictorial from SoCalMike

Attachments

Last edited:
S

sticks4drums

Thank you very much Mike for the great photos, and thank you Bernhard for the great site to view them.