is only one person I heard that from please let me know anyone
selling or trading any used oDery kit serjaz25@gmail.com

Nodiggie

Gold Member
Does anybody know where can I find some here on the U.S
I heard that they are over prices for the soundquality , but that
is only one person I heard that from please let me know anyone
selling or trading any used oDery kit serjaz25@gmail.com
Used Oderys are hard to find. Last I checked there were 5 dealers in the U.S. Bentley's being the closest. They are not cheap that's for sure. They sound like no other drum I've ever heard. The sound quality is super unique because Odery has the rights to re-forested indigenous woods that they use. This is my dream kit. HA

Thud

I have a friend, Dean Adair who has a set of Oderys. He sold his beloved sports car to pay for them and he has stuck with them ever since! He's currently gigging them around Plymouth in a Fleetwood Mac tribute band. I don't know how many Oderys there are in the UK but there can't be more than a handful.
The kits are made by the Odery family as far as I know, in Brazil and they are limited in what they can produce and so they cost more. The sound is fantastic, I don't know how to describe it except as Latin. It's got that bongo ring to it. But when I first heard Dean I thought they were DW because they sound like that. It's a quality kit, no doubt about it.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Odery produce some of the most distinctive ply drums on the planet. A distinctive voice with the benefits of ply construction is rare, & I for one think the prices are entirely reasonable. Not cheap, but good value if you like the sound. Production quality is excellent.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I saw a set of Oderys at the London Drum Show in 2013. They were, hands down, the most beautiful finish I've ever saw on a set of drums. They looked like they had 150 coats of lacquer on them. Didn't get to play them tho.

Skrivarna

The sound is fantastic, I don't know how to describe it except as Latin. It's got that bongo ring to it. .
That's a good description; Latin in nature. I've played these at NAMM and Frankfurt and the drums are beautiful and unique.