Odd Size Cymbals + Even Sized Shells

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Went through this dilemma last night at the dreaded wheel........odds or evens?.......red or black??.....where to place those damned chips for best return? Alas, I was forced to quit while I was behind.

Stick to drumming (on the sizes of your choosing)....roulette is a mugs game. The house always wins in the end. :)

caddywumpus

Platinum Member
Went through this dilemma last night at the dreaded wheel........odds or evens?.......red or black??.....where to place those damned chips for best return? Alas, I was forced to quit while I was behind.

Stick to drumming (on the sizes of your choosing)....roulette is a mugs game. The house always wins in the end. :)
Blackjack is the only game where the odds are in your favor, if you play by the book. 3 to 5. Become proficient at it, and you can make $80/hr at the $5 table. Well, that's my average so far. Also, if you play too long and win too much, you'll get asked to leave by some goons that don't like being talked back to. Trust me...DON'T talk back to them, especially if you're on an Indian reservation...

Coldhardsteel

Gold Member
I think the difference an inch makes for either voices is so unnoticeable that debate on the matter is silly.

Some drummers prefer a three inch difference for their drums because the tonal differences aren't large enough for them. That means- *gasp!* -the sizes would be mixed.