NY / NJ forum members .....

Kick their behind Anthony!!!! Wish I could be there....

Just saw this and got a chance to check out some of the interview. Very nice stuff, Ants! I dig your band's sound. You guys sound great. Love the video clip, too.

Knock 'em dead, man!

Just saw this and got a chance to check out some of the interview. Very nice stuff, Ants! I dig your band's sound. You guys sound great. Love the video clip, too.

Knock 'em dead, man!

glad you got a chance to tune in brother

thanks so much

Good stuff, Ant. Like the vocals and the vibe. I cant make this one but hopefully there will be more ;).

Does WSOU still play death metal or have they gone mainstream?

Good stuff, Ant. Like the vocals and the vibe. I cant make this one but hopefully there will be more ;).

Does WSOU still play death metal or have they gone mainstream?

they play lots of different stuff now.

we were on a show called The Campus Buzz where they play what they call "alternative" music....like folk & singer songwriter stuff

was fun

here is a sound cloud of the whole show if you are interested ......... recorded on an iPhone so....

I'm playing a cardboard box that I literally pulled out of a dumpster on the way to the radio station :)

https://soundcloud.com/thebinarysea/live-on-campus-buzz-89-5-fm

a little video of the first two songs before the phone battery died as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4StXulg5Y&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Listening to the radio show...I dig yall's style. Make sure to let us know when we can hear more.

they play lots of different stuff now.

we were on a show called The Campus Buzz where they play what they call "alternative" music....like folk & singer songwriter stuff

was fun

here is a sound cloud of the whole show if you are interested ......... recorded on an iPhone so....

I'm playing a cardboard box that I literally pulled out of a dumpster on the way to the radio station :)

https://soundcloud.com/thebinarysea/live-on-campus-buzz-89-5-fm

a little video of the first two songs before the phone battery died as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4StXulg5Y&feature=player_embedded

This is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing this.....

No kiddin...really good stuff Anthony.I'm busy this whole week or I'd be there for sure.

I played in a band like that years ago where most of the stuff was just playing in the pocket with original well crafted tunes and good vocals and harmonies being the real star of the band.

Is there a cd yet?If so...I want one.To you and your band mates....well done.

Steve B

No kiddin...really good stuff Anthony.I'm busy this whole week or I'd be there for sure.

I played in a band like that years ago where most of the stuff was just playing in the pocket with original well crafted tunes and good vocals and harmonies being the real star of the band.

Is there a cd yet?If so...I want one.To you and your band mates....well done.

Steve B

there is surprisingly a record deal in the works...... surprising because we have only been a band for a month

there will be an EP released within a month or two and the album will follow

thank you for your kind words

I've personally never played music like this before .....but I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to make music with people who love to play

Cool Ant, thanks for letting us know about this. I always like hearing your stories and your experiences. These guys write some seriously good songs and have obvious passion and soul. And the singing! Holy crap!

Can you elaborate on the cardboard box? I don't understand how that came about. Did your tambourine have a head? You didn't hit it with a stick at all did you? Were you playing the box with a stick?

You will do full drumset at Maxwells? Or will you be keeping it folk-y? Very enjoyable music indeed.

Cool Ant, thanks for letting us know about this. I always like hearing your stories and your experiences. These guys write some seriously good songs and have obvious passion and soul. And the singing! Holy crap!

Can you elaborate on the cardboard box? I don't understand how that came about. Did your tambourine have a head? You didn't hit it with a stick at all did you? Were you playing the box with a stick?

You will do full drumset at Maxwells? Or will you be keeping it folk-y? Very enjoyable music indeed.

thanks for the kind words Lar

it was just a cardboard box that I pulled out of a dumpster on the way to WSOU
I just laid the tambourine on the box and hit the box with brushes .....held it between my knees
....you can see it on the video a bit

at Maxwells I'll be using more of a kit

with this band I use just kick , snare , floor tom. ride, hats ...with tambourine on the hats
mostly use brushes or mallets .....or sticks with a towel over the snare drum

Last edited:
Back