NPD Czarcie Kopyto Double

What I post and where, I decide and not you, is it clear?
To a degree, yes, but there is an expectation that forum members strive to contribute positively to a discussion by offering evidenced / reasoned counter views, rather than one line rebuttals. I've reviewed your posts on the forum to date, and whilst you sometimes engage positively, a significant number of your posts are terse & dismissive. Please consider a positive respectful change of approach to other members.

to a discussion by offering evidenced / reasoned counter views, rather than one line rebuttals
Where have you seen evidenced / reasoned counter-opinions? Tell me.
and whilst you sometimes engage positively
Sometimes? I am always concerned with the truth.
It is not my problem if some want to stay in the drum pedal middle ages.

It is not my problem if some want to stay in the drum pedal middle ages.
I asked you to consider your approach, but that's obviously not worked. It's binary and disrespectful comments like these that don't contribute positively to this forum, or encourage respectful engagement. You've just earned yourself a 1 week holiday from the forum. You're welcome back with a change of approach, or not - the choice is yours.

You're welcome back with a change of approach, or not - the choice is yours.
Very generous! But why didn't you answer? Because what you call evidenced / reasoned counter-opinions is nothing more than myths and fairy tales?
There are certainly a lot of people here who don't exactly love me, but your decision only has 3 likes. You should think about why.

Last edited:
This forum is a small part of the main DrummerWorld website, and together the two are provided free-of-charge to the great drumming community. Bernhard Castiglioni maintains the main website, and the Moderators have complete say over what transpires on the forum. If a post or thread is moved, edited, locked, or deleted, we are doing our job using discretion and our best judgment. Please do not argue with us or question our actions or decisions, and do not discuss deleted posts, banned members, or the moderation of the forum in your posts.

If a member is banned, it is most likely that either they egregiously violated the rules, they continued to break the rules after being warned, or they sent us an an argumentative or offensive PM. In any case it is likely that there was more going on behind the scenes than you were aware of. Our decisions on these matters are never personal, and taking sides in such disputes is silly and pointless. Please remember that no forum member is indispensable, and your post count or the number of your friends does not give you a pass to break the rules.

Very generous! But why didn't you answer? Because what you call evidenced / reasoned counter-opinions is nothing more than myths and fairy tales?
There are certainly a lot of people here who don't exactly love me, but your decision only has 3 likes. You should think about why.
Oh my-Only Three likes-that's your argument. ROFL. It's upto 7 and growing. I've gone down this rabbit hole while an editor on Wikipedia-my bet Skilas will be banned permanently because he will continue on this course with more logical fallacies and arguments. I hope I'm wrong and he capitulates and returns with a better attitude. You need a new rule-If you argue with Administrators you're banned. Because the rules are clear, all administrators are super lenient and super nice (and give people a chance), and none really have time for this silly bullcrap. I hope I'm wrong but we've all seen numerous posters come and go with same attitude and similar comments.

This forum is not democratic. There are rules, and there are those of us that reinforce them. Very simple game.
Oh no, maybe it is in your mind but Drummerworld has a license. And license means democratic statutes. Or not?

Last edited:
Which rules? Name them.
Read Them

Read Them
Thanks Grunt. This guy was given every opportunity to change his participation approach to the forum, but chose a binary stance instead. This is a very welcoming + accommodating forum for those wishing to contribute positively, where discourse delivered respectfully is absolutely encouraged, but disruptive / non productive / consistently combative behaviour has no place here.

Back