Not sure if this has been brought up before...

evolving_machine

Silver Member
De ionized water...I don't even know what that is lol.
Deionized water is simply very very very clean water.

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/184ph.html

Acids have a Ph below 7, the lower the number, the stronger the acid. Bases have a Ph number that is higher than 7. Water, pure water is right on the nose of 7. As such, it wants to be something other than pure, and it will suck up any impurities from either side, and is great for cleaning.

Distilled water is not as pure as Deionized water. You can purchase Deionized water in many drug stores, and a lot of people use it for cleaning their jewelery or contact lens.

con struct

Platinum Member
I just now went down to smell my stool…uh, throne, something I've never done in my life (thank you, Larry). It's a vinyl covered one, and it smelled of…nothing. Maybe a bit of a vinyl smell, maybe.

Really, it smelled of nothing at all, whatever that could mean.

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
I just now went down to smell my stool…uh, throne, something I've never done in my life (thank you, Larry). It's a vinyl covered one, and it smelled of…nothing. Maybe a bit of a vinyl smell, maybe.

Really, it smelled of nothing at all, whatever that could mean.
That means that as a true jazzer, your s@@t doesn't stink :)

ncc

Silver Member
I agree with Bo For $65 treat it like bass drum head and replace it when it smells. :) I not going to smell mine, but i never noticed an odor either ;-)