North Drums Available!

T

TFITTING942

hahahaha It's never gets old looking at those stupid things! The best would be seeing someone play those live and not being very good. All that attention for nothing. Since the first caveman stretched an animal skin over a hollow log the shape of a drum has remained the same....and hopefully it always will.

Divine Sounds

North drums are ROUND with a flared, open end. If North Drums sounded so horrible, why did so many professional drummers buy them and tour with them? I just don't get all of the negativity surrounding these instruments.

Les Ismore

Platinum Member
North drums are ROUND with a flared, open end. If North Drums sounded so horrible, why did so many professional drummers buy them and tour with them? I just don't get all of the negativity surrounding these instruments.
Try finding cases/bags for NORTH drums, they're not easy to transport.

How many pro's played NORTH Drums? Not so many.

Nate'sKit

There is nothing here

No web page for this address

404 Error

-------------
O
O ^__^
o (oo)\_______
(__)\ )\/\
||----w |
|| ||

WallyY

Platinum Member
Professional is a relative term when it comes to modern music.

Concert toms with horns can be useful, but the ergonomics and unwieldy aspects along with the grotesque appearance leaves them less than desirable to anyone other than those with eccentricities.