Nickelback drumless songs

dtommy79

Hi,

I've been looking for the drumless version of their newer songs, but I'm unable to find any.
I've seen some guys doing covers on YouTube so there must be available somewhere.

Anyone knows where to download or purchase the songs?

I'm especially interested in Burn it to the Ground and When We Stand Together.

Thanks

Naigewron

Platinum Member
Most YouTube covers are just performed on top of the audio track from the CD, but since the drums in the video are so loud they more or less completely mask the original drum track.

There are instances where people use stems from games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero to create drumless versions, but that will obviously only work for songs from those games. Very, very few bands actually release versions of their songs without drums (or other instruments).

drumplayalong

Very, very few bands actually release versions of their songs without drums (or other instruments).
Yep, this is the tough part. I'm the owner of minusdrums.com and have tried getting deals with record labels to get those tracks. One company told me flat out, their deals are so complicated with the artists that they'd have to do a individual deal for every artist, and it just wasn't worth their time to try and work through it (lawyers and all that).

So, the other option is to try something like my site which has covers. Yes, it isn't as good as the real deal, but it is about as close as you can get unless you get lucky and find a tune you like with Rockband (and of course go through the effort to separate the parts).

So for those who don't know, minusdrums.com has over 1,000 tracks, about a third of which are covers of popular songs from about the 70's to present.