Newbie on here - hello all

Good evening all. Brand new on here so a big hello to everyone.

First time on a drum forum for goodness knows how long. I used to be a member of the Mike Dolbear forum (anyone remember that???) which was very popular back in the day and had a great following then suddenly died. Perhaps Mike had enough of trying to moderate and run it, who knows.
I was going to sign up for the Pearl Drummers forum but just found out that's also disappeared. Looks like this is the last man standing in the world of Drum Forums. Seems to be going the same way as drum shops!

Hopefully this will be a good place to chat with newly found brothers and sisters in drums.

Cheers

Your search for a drum forum has ended.

Like you, I tried a few but they never worked out. The Remo forum used to be pretty good then slowly faded away and then it was gone. Same thing happened to the Pearl forum. It started out pretty good then slowly lost membership until it was finally discontinued. I was a member of another drum forum but I could see it was headed in the same direction, so jumped ship, landed here and never looked back.

Good evening all. Brand new on here so a big hello to everyone.

First time on a drum forum for goodness knows how long. I used to be a member of the Mike Dolbear forum (anyone remember that???) which was very popular back in the day and had a great following then suddenly died. Perhaps Mike had enough of trying to moderate and run it, who knows.
I was going to sign up for the Pearl Drummers forum but just found out that's also disappeared. Looks like this is the last man standing in the world of Drum Forums. Seems to be going the same way as drum shops!

Hopefully this will be a good place to chat with newly found brothers and sisters in drums.

Cheers
Welcome Drum Buddy,

I think you're gonna find this Forum relational and helpful. We are Chick Sticks and Drum Buddy's from all over the world learning and experiencing new ideas in the drum world. Feel free to post pictures of your drum kit, videos or anything else you would like to share with us.

"And The Beat Goes On"
Cheers!
Drummer_D

Im currently a kit less drummer at the moment. Sold this set up over a year ago when Id pretty much given up hope of finding the right band. Then lo and behold ive managed to join a brand new set up which really has potential. Thinking of going down the E- Drum set up.
Luckily I didn't sell my vintage Ludwig supra phonic 402 which I use at a practice studio with the house kit. Has that iconic sound.

Attachments

• IMG_8538.jpg
    IMG_8538.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
Back