newb needs some advice for a drum part

this is my bands myspace listen to our song its only a rough draft and i only have played it once b4 we recorded this ive been playing for like about 8 or 9 months and im mostly worried about my timing. i know its not great please only constructive critiscm any ways i could make it more intersting?

http://www.myspace.com/facetheflame

Nodiggie

Gold Member
Well don't fell bad about the tune. Your band mates didn't give you much to work with cause I didn't hear many changes.

I would X the "disco" intro and keep it as heavy as possible. You did get a heavier sound right about .42 into the track. The first change was hard to hear. I would incorporate a ride pattern of some sort to help mix up the track.

Great job.....stay encouraged!!!!

Well don't fell bad about the tune. Your band mates didn't give you much to work with cause I didn't hear many changes.

I would X the "disco" intro and keep it as heavy as possible. You did get a heavier sound right about .42 into the track. The first change was hard to hear. I would incorporate a ride pattern of some sort to help mix up the track.

Great job.....stay encouraged!!!!

but am i off time i know it was somewhat sloppy and the fills were too but i was tired? i can usually do better. but i couldnt think up any other beat to play along to that? and when i try to mix it up my guitarist like refuses to change he thinks that guitar pretty much is in charge im thinking about just kicking him out he po's me