Craislist-6.jpg

Craislist-7.jpg

Craislist-8.jpg

Craislist-9.jpg

Craislist-10.jpg

Craislist-11.jpg

Craislist-12.jpg

Craislist-13.jpg

Man that's a beauty! The finish is way cool. It's also very cool that you got a virgin kick...you don't see those often on Yams.

Man that's a beauty! The finish is way cool. It's also very cool that you got a virgin kick...you don't see those often on Yams.

Thank you! Yeah I didn't know they even came that way until just a few months ago. I've always loved yamaha's but hated the tom mounts with a passion so once I found out they're optional, I ordered a week later.

That midnight sparkle is fabubeautilicious. And that 12 inch tom looks small compared to the two floor toms. Good looking set and great photos for a change. Good job.

That midnight sparkle is fabubeautilicious. And that 12 inch tom looks small compared to the two floor toms. Good looking set and great photos for a change. Good job.

Thank you :)

I'll have better photos up soon. A friend of mine is a photographer and we're going to do some outside pics. Should do it sometime this weekend probably

Yeah.....great lookin' kit. Virgin kicks rock. Where's Aydee?

Yeah.....great lookin' kit. Virgin kicks rock. Where's Aydee?

Right here, drowning in a pool o' drool, Harry.

Graham, this is the kit ( the finish, I mean ) that I played at a GC which convinced me that there was no better drum kit than a YMcan.

Get the heads you like and tune them up with care... and nothing - read my lips " NOTHING, sounds better.

Enjoy.

PS_ ya, cant believe you actually managed a Yammie virgin kick... it must have slipped thru the system.. ; )

Last edited:
Those drums look great! Love the sizes too. I think i might end up getting a kit in those exact same sizes (maybe a 24x20 kick) but with a couple of extra small toms on it.

Wow those yammies maple customs are some of the nicest sounding drums ive ever played, that finnish looks pretty awsome but even better under lights, congrats and enjoy that kit.

First! Congratulations! awesome pick!

Second Congrats to my self for just today visited my "local" dealer and orderd myself a Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute. sizes 22x18(virgin) 10x8 12x9 14x13 and 16x15 "new floor tom standards" Witch acctually i like cuz it the lesser depth imho gets ridd of some "drain pipe'ish" phenomenon i think comes out of 14x14 and especially 16x16s tho not as much on yammies as other brands.

Also id like to add that 'what i'we heard is that yamaha has completely removed the option of mounted toms on the kick. if thats true i'll leave unsaid. but on the 2009 news they have something stated on that it enriches the characteristics of the drum.

Once again Congratulations on your Yammies arriving, cant wait for mine to!

Back