New Sparkle Drum Wrap

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
http://sparkledrumwrap.com/

I found a place to get some inexpensive wrap. Check it out!

I ordered some blue sparkle wrap for a set of toms and Bass Drum, 13/16/22. It will come cut with tape on, all ready to go. Total price...$83. I'll post later with a review and pics when I get it done.

wildbill

Platinum Member
Hope your order goes OK.
I tried to click on 'About Us', 'Shop', and 'Contact' at the bottom of the page and got 404 errors on all of them.

GeoB

Gold Member
I wonder if this is the same company that sells on eBay...

I got some a few years ago and it has held up rather well.

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
Yup, I think that this is the same stuff they sell that goes on vinyl seat covers and stuff. I REALLY came close to ordering some last year.

Let us know how it goes! Remember, pics or it didn't happen. :)

Winston_Wolf

Platinum Member
I just wrapped a kit in the blue sparkle from sparkle drum wraps.

It is indeed upholstery vinyl. Heavy but really flexible. The sparkle is a little more subdued than traditional sparkle wraps, similar to a painted sparkle lacquer finish.

Here's a few quick and dirty pics...

It's a little tough to work with, and because it is so thick it might give you problems fitting the heads over without making the wrap curl. It is a good low cost alternative, but if I were to do it again I'd probably get something on sale from Jammin Sam instead.

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
I just wrapped a kit in the blue sparkle from sparkle drum wraps.

It is indeed upholstery vinyl. Heavy but really flexible. The sparkle is a little more subdued than traditional sparkle wraps, similar to a painted sparkle lacquer finish.

Here's a few quick and dirty pics...

It's a little tough to work with, and because it is so thick it might give you problems fitting the heads over without making the wrap curl. It is a good low cost alternative, but if I were to do it again I'd probably get something on sale from Jammin Sam instead.
Thanks for the info. Nice job. Ya, the guy said he will cut it a little shorter to leave room for the heads so I am giving him exact dimensions. Anyway, it's just some old Pearl style drums I have laying around and the price is right. It's just going to be a gig set.