New Slipknot Drum Cover is live!

rhumbagirl

Nice playing! Good clean bass drum work. I wonder why the left (slave) beater is shorter in length than the right master. Also, since I'm just learning about post-processing with DAW software, can you ellaborate on any specific EQ, gating, compression approaches in your sound? Thanks Kyle!

Arizonadrummer

Nice playing! Good clean bass drum work. I wonder why the left (slave) beater is shorter in length than the right master. Also, since I'm just learning about post-processing with DAW software, can you ellaborate on any specific EQ, gating, compression approaches in your sound? Thanks Kyle!
Thank you !! Honestly, the right master beater loosened up at some point in between practice sessions and I didn't even notice! Normally, they are the same height. And definitely! I'm using Logic Pro X and using mostly pre-sets within the multi-band EQ and using specific compression settings in the software. I can definitely do a mixing walkthrough as well of one of my upcoming videos which might help with some of the specifics.

What are your thoughts on something like that?

rhumbagirl

Thank you !! Honestly, the right master beater loosened up at some point in between practice sessions and I didn't even notice! Normally, they are the same height. And definitely! I'm using Logic Pro X and using mostly pre-sets within the multi-band EQ and using specific compression settings in the software. I can definitely do a mixing walkthrough as well of one of my upcoming videos which might help with some of the specifics.

What are your thoughts on something like that?
I think that would be great Kyle! But don't be in a hurry. I've got YouTube right now that's helping me through the Ableton Live maze of effects, settings, tools, options etc. It's just taking a bit of patience LOL.

Auspicious

Great energetic drumming again! This would start a trash in the venue not doubt for one second. 😁

Awesome!