New Pork Pie kit and finish.

pork pie

Men

Check ou the kit I finished today. Rosewood Zebrawood finish. Maple shells. Sizes are 8x12, 14x14ft, 14x20 and 5x14.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• mz4.jpg
    mz4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 625
  • rosewood zebra bass drum.jpg
    rosewood zebra bass drum.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,138
congrats... that is a nice looking set of drums... would like to see them set up though

That's one stunning kit man. Great job!

Bill,

I love the way you build drums like they're works of art.

And as long as I have your ear, let me say (off topic) that your vented LS, BOB, and Patina snares are the best value in snares on the drum market today. The amount of quality workmanship put into those drums, for the price, is absolutely amazing. The work that your company does puts phenomenal sounding drums into the hands of drummers like myself with limited funds, and for that I'm grateful to you.

Cheers,

I second soren-k's thoughts on the LS and BOB drums, they are great value and great drums.

Great finish on great drums!

I think the shop (Huber & Breese) has one of the snares in that finish. It's very cool in person. I really like the PP lug a lot, and "the Pig" has grown on me too :)

I agree with the others on the snares.

Wow nice wood combo. Have to be honest, I'd prefer a glossy clear coat but I'm picking nits. Awesome design!

b9948eb2_Borat-VeryNice.jpeg

Agree with all said here- wood working is awesome and very artistic without being too in your face.

(I like a little gloss too tho). Sound file?

Back