New pics of my pdp mx w/ updated setup and new paiste signature crash-lots of pics!!!

drums32

Hey i just took some new pics of my kit, with my newly added used paiste signature crash that i got for $65 bucks at gc saturday! This drumset is unbelievable and the sound is unbelievable. I know 8, 12, 14 is a little weird but i like having the 8 there instead of the 10 inch tom. Well heres the specs then the pics!
-DRUMS-
PDP MX IN EMERALD FADE- 6 Piece (not using 10 inch tom)
22 BD- 8,10,12,14 toms, 14 snare

-CYMBALS-
Sabian XS20- 14 hi hats, 16 med. thin crash, 20 medium ride,
Wuhan- 12 Splash
Paiste- Signature 18 fast crash

-HARDWARE-
SP and PDP hardware with a pearl p120p kick pedal

Heres the pics!!!!! Enjoy

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,772
  • d10.jpg
    d10.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,801
  • d9.jpg
    d9.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,759
  • d8.jpg
    d8.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,402
  • d7.jpg
    d7.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,405
  • d6.jpg
    d6.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,447
  • d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,453
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,451
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,521
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,578
Re: New pics of my pdp mx w/ updated setup and new paiste signature crash-lots of pic

Congrats on getting such a good deal on the Sig crash! I've had the opportunity to play the 16 17 and 18 inch fast crashes, and they sound spectacular, especially in the studio. It definitely makes me consider making the switch from Zildjian to Paiste.

Re: New pics of my pdp mx w/ updated setup and new paiste signature crash-lots of pic

Congrats on getting such a good deal on the Sig crash! I've had the opportunity to play the 16 17 and 18 inch fast crashes, and they sound spectacular, especially in the studio. It definitely makes me consider making the switch from Zildjian to Paiste.

Thanks it sounds so full and shimmery its a very thin cymbal, but its probably the best if not one of the best crashes ive ever heard. They are very expensive but im so glad i got a deal like that!

cool setup, i think Ginger Baker played a tom setup like that at his Zildjian awards thing only with one extra kick drum.

cool setup, i think Ginger Baker played a tom setup like that at his Zildjian awards thing only with one extra kick drum.

Nice looking drums and I like the cymbal set up. Sweet kit!

thanks dude:)......................

hey guys im back with more pics because i decided to change my setup and i think i like this better. here you go let me know what you think:)

Attachments

• mx1.jpg
    mx1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,299
  • mx2.jpg
    mx2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,292
  • mx3.jpg
    mx3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,291
  • mx4.jpg
    mx4.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,279
  • mx5.jpg
    mx5.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,252

Well i think it certainly looks a lot better. I dunno it just seems like in the first one your toms look really tiny compared to the kick.

Well i think it certainly looks a lot better. I dunno it just seems like in the first one your toms look really tiny compared to the kick.

thanks i think it just looks like that in the pics

It looks great man. I dig the finish, reminds me of forests.

It looks great man. I dig the finish, reminds me of forests.

haha thanks.................

Back