New Moderator

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
All ban hammers, whether they be wood, rubber, felt or stone must be procured by the individual Mod. It's a matter of shape, weight forward, fast taper, whatever.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Further apologies for being a useless moderator. Although my absence was expected over the first couple of months, it's turned out to be even busier than I had planned. I've been travelling all over the place - 5 trips last month alone, & this month is stacked too - lots of long haul stuff. On top of that, I'm working hard to get all the final Guru builds completed. Although I'm still a while away on that aim too, I'm getting there, & hope for calmer waters soon - just in time for Fired Up festival season!!!!!!

It'll all work out :)

Andy.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Welcome Andy to the forum. Funny we have a member with the same name but he just disappeared recently-he was last seen flying around Dubai like Superman. He's a moderator so watch out. Gosh you sound as busy as our Andy. You need to "Keep it Simple".

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Not to worry. All in due time. That will give you time to make that Guru stave Ban Hammer., I have some left over pine if you need lumber. You could also fill a soda can with concrete and put a handle on it.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Andy "Rocks" I'd say Guru-oove but you can't make a hammer out of groove-that can be debated on the Groove thread. We only have the best moderators on DW-they are a "Marvel". I'm no Henri but it suffices lol.

Attachments

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Good lord - immortalised in cut & paste - my life is complete ;)
Your Welcome:) !! I realized after watching you fly over Dubai (you are now my hero) that being immortalized in cut and past had to be on your bucket list.

What I find interesting is seems since you made the big plan to slow things down-all I've seen is indications you're working harder than ever. What's up with dat???

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Your Welcome:) !! I realized after watching you fly over Dubai (you are now my hero) that being immortalized in cut and past had to be on your bucket list.

What I find interesting is seems since you made the big plan to slow things down-all I've seen is indications you're working harder than ever. What's up with dat???
I expected a very busy period as a result of taking the decision to step away from Guru. As it wasn't planned, there was always going to be a lot of orders to complete. I'm only 3 kits, 6 snares, & a few add on drums away from finishing up. Once that's done, I'm hoping I can engineer a bit more time for myself + family.