New Ludwig Classic Maple, Mint Oyster Glass Glitter

pepino

Just got this babies, and I'm more than thrilled, more photos to come...

Specs:

Ludwig Classic Maple in Mint Oyster Glass Glitter
Mini Classic Lugs
13x9 Tom
16x14 Floor Tom
24x18 Bass Drum
14x6.5 Ludwig Black Magic snare

and planning on adding a 18x16 floor tom soon.

Heads:
Remo Coated Emperors on toms
Remo Coated Emperor X on snare
Remo Powerstroke 3 Clear on the kick

and the resos are Ludwig Heavy clear's

Enjoy, and thanks to Karl Crafton for all the advices, I LOVE my new kit!
http://instagr.am/p/Wa4Rq/?ref=nf
http://instagr.am/p/WbDEO/

Last edited:
NICE!! Except for the 2" deeper bass drum, those are the same exact sizes as my kit. Glad you like it!

Congrats! I bet that kit sounds as big as King Kong's balls!

Lovely drums mate. Someone posted that finish on a set of Keystones recently. I reckon it looks really cool......the glitter just makes it pop. The Ludwig promo pics just don't do it justice at all. Glad you guys are posting some real pics as the finish never appealed to me until I started seeing how it "really" looks.

Ludwig are copping some flak recently and much of it seems deserved. So nice to see that they can still get it right for so many of you though.........all hope is not lost. :)

Great kit........enjoy!!

$1,650 plus the snare $335

Shane at Justdrumsonline.com took care of it, the best customer service!

Woah, that's dirt cheap. Maybe I'll get one of these, instead of the DW Jazz. Finish is a perfect mix of vintage and modern. :)

Congratulations!

Badasss Pepino ! Now THOSE are unique with that finish and the regular CM lugs. Hey.. are you down there in Hermosillo man ??

Thank you brother, yes I am, I'm actually from Guaymas, but I live in Hermosillo, not for log now. Where are you from?

By the way the lugs are the mini classic.

Woah, that's dirt cheap. Maybe I'll get one of these, instead of the DW Jazz. Finish is a perfect mix of vintage and modern. :)

Congratulations!

Do it bro, I think the price maybe a little higher now, because I started buying the drums early 2011 and still got some of the 2010 prices.

And that's exactly why I pick that finish, that combo of old school and modern.

Thank you brother, yes I am, I'm actually from Guaymas, but I live in Hermosillo, not for log now. Where are you from?

By the way the lugs are the mini classic.

Ok.. i did'nt know they were the smaller ones.. I live in Los Angeles and also part time in Tijuana. ; )

Do it bro, I think the price maybe a little higher now, because I started buying the drums early 2011 and still got some of the 2010 prices.

And that's exactly why I pick that finish, that combo of old school and modern.

Nice taste, my friend! How much was the shipping? I guess it's a little bit higher for me, since I live in the land of Vikings.

Nice taste, my friend! How much was the shipping? I guess it's a little bit higher for me, since I live in the land of Vikings.

Thank you brother, I got free shipping to the United States, and I drove from Hermosillo, Sonora (near the USA border) and picked up the drums. So can't help you there bud, but you should send an email to Shane at justdrumsonline.com, he will help you out with that.

Back