New INDe brass & aluminum snares

indedrum

I am happy to introduce the Independent Drum Lab Snare build program! Basically, it is a drum configurator on our website that allows you to spec your ideal drum from over 500 available combinations. Brass (black nickel plated) or Aluminum (brushed) shells, both thin (18 gauge) with flanged bearing edges in both 5" and 6.5" depths, your choice of hoops (2.3mm triple flange steel, 2.3mm triple flange chrome-over brass, or diecast), and wires (bronze 20 strand, steel 20 strand, steel 42 strand). All are equipped with our (ultra sexy) lugs and INDe snare strainer.

How would you build yours?

http://www.indedrum.com/products/metal-snare-drum-configurator

Attachments

• 6.5 BR 2 sm.jpg
    6.5 BR 2 sm.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 6.5 AL sm.jpg
    6.5 AL sm.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 5 BR sm.jpg
    5 BR sm.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 5 AL sm.jpg
    5 AL sm.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 366
Very pretty!

Any chance there will be exposition videos coming up?

Peace, love, and goodwill.

Very pretty!

Any chance there will be exposition videos coming up?

Peace, love, and goodwill.

Absolutely! Going to put something together that not only shows how good these sound, but also shows the effects of the different options. Coming soon!

Josh these look excellent!!

I have a couple of questions.

Are they made in house?
What are the bearing edges?

Also any chance you might ever make a strainer that is brass or brass plated?

A Brass on Brass 6.5x14!! Brass lugs, Brass hoops, Brass Strainer and Butt Plate :)

Josh these look excellent!!

I have a couple of questions.

Are they made in house?
What are the bearing edges?

Also any chance you might ever make a strainer that is brass or brass plated?

A Brass on Brass 6.5x14!! Brass lugs, Brass hoops, Brass Strainer and Butt Plate :)

Thanks!

I have the shells made for me, final assembly is done in house. The bearing edges are flanged, very similar to the design of a Supra or Black Beauty. I am working on getting strainers in brass.

In the future I can do short runs of limited edition stuff like your brass idea. I think that would be very cool. For now I am focusing on getting some momentum on what will become my standard product line, focused on great sounding drums that any gigging drummer can afford.

-Josh

Thanks!

I have the shells made for me, final assembly is done in house. The bearing edges are flanged, very similar to the design of a Supra or Black Beauty. I am working on getting strainers in brass.

In the future I can do short runs of limited edition stuff like your brass idea. I think that would be very cool. For now I am focusing on getting some momentum on what will become my standard product line, focused on great sounding drums that any gigging drummer can afford.

-Josh

I assumed that the edges where similar to the BB or Supra but just wanted confirmation!

When you get the strainer in Brass please let us know!

I fully understand you are getting your name out there.

Thanks for the response!

You mean thing... I thought I had my GAS nice and under control for drums. Now I'm thinking about how nice those brass shells look.

I dropped the ball when you sold off those discounted throwoffs. My poor ugly Supra now has to make due with the crappy stock strainer.

Back