New Gretsch Kit for Nic Collins

Single heads just like Dad

That's a really cool kit.

What a legacy he has - I was watching his interview with Sweetwater last night about the shows he playing with his dad and Gretsch and Sabian etc. very cool.

Ever notice how colors come in and out of style? I keep seeing that exact Grey all over newer things like Cars and stuff too - I really like it.

I'm confused. I know DW owns Gretsch. I know Gretsch has a factory in SC. I see a bunch of DW boxes. Are all Gretsch drums made in SC, or does DW make some lines at their factory in CA?

Ever notice how colors come in and out of style? I keep seeing that exact Grey all over newer things like Cars and stuff too - I really like it.
I agree, that's a very nice color.

I'm confused. I know DW owns Gretsch. I know Gretsch has a factory in SC. I see a bunch of DW boxes. Are all Gretsch drums made in SC, or does DW make some lines at their factory in CA?

I agree, that's a very nice color.
DW has distribution rights to Gretsch's USA made lines. Gretsch is still owned by the Gretsch family and USA drums are still made in SC. My understanding is DW has helped Gretsch with some logistics, equipment and especially marketing.

I hope he gets a break on price considering they use 50% of the hardware. Does Gretsch shape the bottom edge of concert toms at all or do they leave the edges flat?

I hope he gets a break on price considering they use 50% of the hardware. Does Gretsch shape the bottom edge of concert toms at all or do they leave the edges flat?

They leave the bottom flat on his kit.

(I doubt he pays too much haha)

Back