New drum goodies from Santa?

BruceW

I only got a couple accessories (a gooseneck and a tablet holder for my mic stand) tho apparently there are a couple more items due to arrive, that shipping got backed up on.

How did Santa treat everyone?

blinky

Pretty good I think, got a early sixties Rogers Dyna-sonic. I would like to have the rest of a Rogers Holiday kit too but I don't want to be greedy :)

AzHeat

Platinum Member
Depends on how many times Santa’s elves drop things and how many pot holes he hits on the way here. I was told he was backlogged, so may have something to report in a week or so!

Drumolator

Platinum Member
I got an acoustic guitar. It is not drum gear, but in a few months, I will be able to write some songs. Peace and goodwill.

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
Nah.

I bought som stuff myself. Really just Rhythm by the Numbers and three copies of All American Drummer so I'll have it anywhere. One of those AAD copies will get laminated to stand up to my currently very outdoor lifestyle. Got some stuff, but mainly treated myself to some more outdoor gear myself, too. Several size axes, wood gasification stoves and some tarps.

Masheanhed

Better watch it. He'll be after your soul one day.

Oh...never mind. I thought it said "New drum goodies from Satan." My bad.

lefty2

Platinum Member
sounds like some good gifts. I don't think I got anything musical. I did get a new fit bit and it says I went bike riding when I play Dbl. kick. lol. A new pair of jeans which I will wear on stage. I had a great Christmas though.

basset52

Santa gave me a nice comfortable Mapex tractor style drum throne to replace my old small vinyl one and a voucher for 4 drum lessons with a local teacher . Santa must have been a mind reader as I have been thinking about getting some lessons since I returned to drums a couple of years ago!

BruceW

Right there with you. In 12 years my family has never mentioned drum gear. But plenty of woodworking gear. The other hobby.
When you write your letter to Santa and include Amazon part numbers (insert favorite website here), I've found that helps :)

fac

Nothing drum related this year. I bought a Fender Mustang bass for myself and my brother-in-law gave me a nice strap for it. Will start taking bass lessons next week :)

wildbill

Platinum Member
Nothing drum related this year. I bought a Fender Mustang bass for myself and my brother-in-law gave me a nice strap for it. Will start taking bass lessons next week :)

Did you get the current P/J, or one of the earlier versions?

Jake943

A 10" Sabian AA Chad Smith Mini Holy China
A Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Snare.
A high pitch jam block
An LP cowbell, which happens to be a minor 2nd interval from my old one, so my old ones now in storage.
Some great gifts for a kid looking to upgrade his kit!
A day after, my 12" splash that a use as a crash cracked, so now it's just my hats, ride (really crashable!) and the China. Teaches me how to be appreciative, AND gives me my own super unique sound. IE I've been using my hihats as crashes, realizing that you can independently control the sustain by closing them.
Also, I'm seeing the Last Jedi tonight! (Late, I know, but in RealD 3D, and on the screen about as big as half a football field!)

BruceW

Santa made a return trip (one of his backorders arrived, lol) and I'll get to try out my SlapKatz gels tomorrow night now!