New double bass pedal

Hello everyone!! My dealer music shop have Tama Iron cobra hp 900 and Yamaha fp9, i know that pedal is "subjective" but which one do you recommend?

Hello everyone!! My dealer music shop have Tama Iron cobra hp 900 and Yamaha fp9, i know that pedal is "subjective" but which one do you recommend?
TAMA!!

I've never played an FP9, they sure look nice. But I'd get the IC

I recently went on a best kick pedal without considering budget and landed on the Yamaha FP9. I think it's great.

The last week i go to my local drum store, i try the Yamaha FP9, DW 9000, Iron Cobra HP900 and Speed Cobra 910. The DW is too "heavy" for me because the construction is very great and sturdy but i like more "more fast response pedal". The Yamaha FP9 is more faster and cheaper than DW but the footplate is too smooth. The Iron Cobra HP 900 is more cheaper than DW and Yamaha and the construction quality is very great and looks like a "light" version of the DW 9000. And the last pedal i try is Speed Cobra 910 and to me is the best pedal, at first i hadn't taken it into consideration because it has a long footplate but when i play the pedal feel very comfortable!! The build quality and finish are amazing and at same time is very light and "faster response" than other pedal.

Try them both and see which one fits you better - pedals are a bit like shoes.
You can get by with almost any, but will do better with one that 'fits' you right.

Back