new band pics!!

bojangleman

Platinum Member
haha Billy! yep your right!

and LM - sorry dude, i dont know why you cant!
maybe check tomorrow? lol

Alex

aydee

Platinum Member
Looking tough, Alex. Who's the guy with the finger up his nose? Must be a guitarist....

bojangleman

Platinum Member
you should see the other side of the car tho..lol

the right rear passenger door is cemented shut..hahaha

Alex

rmandelbaum

Platinum Member
looks like you guys were having a blast. Very cool, if music is not fun them why do it?

Here is a scary contrast, this is my band pic. Enjoy your youth

Kinda Before and after

Drumsword

Pioneer Member
Sweet pics man..lol. Those were great. rmandelbaum, You guys need to post some pics like that.. ;)

Billy Brown

you should see the other side of the car tho..lol

the right rear passenger door is cemented shut..hahaha

Alex
I think every one of that model on the road today probably has at least one door stuck shut. Also, it look like you have been hitting the gravel roads with it, which is where that car handles the best, especially at dangerously high speeds.

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
Which one are you then?

looks like you guys were having a blast. Very cool, if music is not fun them why do it?

Kinda Before and after

Really nice bass your bass player has. Also shows you don't have to be into ultra heavy metal or screamo (although i don't know, you might be!) or anything to play an ESP as i think they're really nice in their own right. Too many people critisize them as being just showpeice guitars without any substance which is just not true.

Billy Brown

Really nice bass your bass player has. Also shows you don't have to be into ultra heavy metal or screamo (although i don't know, you might be!) or anything to play an ESP as i think they're really nice in their own right. Too many people critisize them as being just showpeice guitars without any substance which is just not true.
I heard rmandelbaum's band is a Linkin Park tribute band.....

T

trkdrmr

Kinda Before and after

You know... you guys have a real TOP look going on. I just saw TOP in August...great show BTW.