Neo-classical Power Metal Drumming- Magic Kingdom

This is my band Magic Kingdom. We just signed a deal with AFM Records. Out album "Savage Requiem" will be released on 20th March in Europe and 14th April in the USA. Our label for Asia is Marquee Avalon.

AFM have released a preview video today for the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl4d-Dt4i9k

I've been a member of this forum for many years, I've not said much because I've been working hard on being the best drummer that I can be. To me, this album is the result of years of rehearsing and learning.

It sounds real good. You must be pretty darned excited. I wish you the best on your endeavor.

It sounds real good. You must be pretty darned excited. I wish you the best on your endeavor.

Thank you very much and yes it's all very exciting :)

Hey, I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed before! Power metal's star seems to be in the ascendant at the moment. How long have you been with these guys?

I've been a member of this forum for many years, I've not said much because I've been working hard on being the best drummer that I can be.
& hence your wizard like insight hath uncovered the affliction that causeth my chops to fail miserably :(

Seriously - this must be such an exciting moment for you. Album is sounding great, & so do you. May the road rise for you!

P.S. great to see you chiming in Ben :)

Hey, I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed before! Power metal's star seems to be in the ascendant at the moment. How long have you been with these guys?

Hey man. I know of you and your drumming in Gloryhammer. Awesome stuff!! I've been with Magic Kingdom since January 2014. I've played in death and thrash bands before that because here in the Midlands it seems that no power metal bands exist. Crazy.

The cool thing is that I've been a fan of Magic Kingdom for 11 years and now I'm the drummer!! I loving every moment.

& hence your wizard like insight hath uncovered the affliction that causeth my chops to fail miserably :(

Seriously - this must be such an exciting moment for you. Album is sounding great, & so do you. May the road rise for you!

P.S. great to see you chiming in Ben :)

Hahahaha!! They don't call me Gandalf The Blonde for nothing.

Thank you for your kind words. We have a single from the album coming out in a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post a link in here.

The box set for our new album :) Really pleased with this.

Attachments

• 10993435_10153131220181942_8954065784027636673_n.jpg
    10993435_10153131220181942_8954065784027636673_n.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 82
Back