Need a good deal on 50 pairs of sticks

konaboy

Pioneer Member
Hey Gang

My church is wanting to do a special thing with our kids ministry for christmas doing little drummer boy and they are looking for 50 pair of sticks. I've been doing a little googling and found some for like $32 for 24 pair which isn't bad. Keeping in mind these are kids and not going to be using them for drumming everyday. Just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other deals out there that may be better? Need 50 pairs of sticks.

Thanks
Brian

Are they actually playing? Or miming it for a play?
If miming you could just get some long dowels and cut them.

If you want actual drum sticks, have you tried talking to your local store to see if you can get a bulk deal?

toddbishop

Platinum Member
Call some of the larger stores-- Lone Star Percussion or Steve Weiss. They might have enough random stuff in stock to give you a deal.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
Are they actually playing? Or miming it for a play?
If miming you could just get some long dowels and cut them.

If you want actual drum sticks, have you tried talking to your local store to see if you can get a bulk deal?
Just going to be miming I believe. Have not tried talking to a local store. Options are GC and Sam Ash and both of those stores the customer service has gone to the dumps locally. I feel bad for people that are just getting into any instrument and go to either of these stores right now not knowing what they want. Both used to have great staffs and now not so much.

G

Ghostnote

You can get bulk sticks on eBay for pretty cheap, like $2/or plus shipping.