Need a Good,Cheap Kit?

I think we were late to the party, MZ. The only price I saw was the $2,936.84 ... which indeed ain't cheap.

Nancy/Bull, what was the price that was originally shown? Just curious .... I love seeing good deals. ;-)

best,
radman

For the second link: Price: $689.12 & FREE Shipping. Details
Only 1 left in stock.

For the 3rd link: Price: $665.04 Free Shipping for Prime Members | Fast, FREE Shipping with Amazon Prime
Only 1 left in stock.

For the second link: Price: $689.12 & FREE Shipping. Details
Only 1 left in stock.

For the 3rd link: Price: $665.04 Free Shipping for Prime Members | Fast, FREE Shipping with Amazon Prime
Only 1 left in stock.

Thx wildbill. I should have been more specific - what was the original price for the first link? I think that was the killer deal that was subsequently changed ....

best
radman

Don't know - I just saw the thread. But I think it's safe to assume it was somewhere in the same ballpark.
I haven't heard many good things about Amazon.
I'm hoping things work out OK for Nancy C though.

It was just over $700.

Man that tobacco is pretty... Which saturns are those? I did a search for "saturn standard" to compare prices but come up with nothing...

P.S. nevermind... 10 seconds later i find a ton of them in the 2k range.. that is insane for 640.. i sooo wanna buy them and sell off my dw degisns.. but i love mine :( so damnit...

Man that tobacco is pretty... Which saturns are those?

Those seem to be what we're now calling Saturn III, the fairly long-running version in between the Saturn Pro and the revamped Saturn IV and V. Those are fantastic drums, and have what I think is superior hardware to the current version.

Those seem to be what we're now calling Saturn III, the fairly long-running version in between the Saturn Pro and the revamped Saturn IV and V. Those are fantastic drums, and have what I think is superior hardware to the current version.

Thanks winston.. I have only bought one other kit before.. when you buy a shell pack like that with BD mounted toms they usually come with the mounting hardware for the toms?

Congrats Nancy! You got a crazy deal and your enthusiasm is jumping off the screen! Nothing like someone being really happy and grateful for new drums!

The tobacco just went back to $1600 while i was looking at it.. that decision got made for me :)

Wow...the root beer 12,13,16 set is still there for that price! I can't believe no one has sucked those up!

I'm on the phone with amazon right now.. if they will give me that tobacco for 640 ill buy it.. i could sell my dw's easily to pay for them.. or if i don't like them i could probably break even.

P.S. "sorry you missed the window on that one.. go piss up a rope" or words like that.. was worth a shot:) still love mine so no biggy..

OK, guys, I haven't posted back here because I've had pneumonia and the lack of energy is a real drag! But I'm so grateful to Bull and all of you for posting those links. I'm psyched! They haven't shipped yet and they don't ship to Hawaii, so I'm shipping them to my sister near Olympia, Wa., and we will figure it out from there.

I love these drums (what I know of them, and the natural finish), I love the price, I love this forum, and I love all of you!

Someone asked about the original link. Here's a screenshot of the "before" price from my Amazon page. And after this flurry of typing, I'll take another rest. :) Pneumonia sucks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 621
Pneumonia you say...pneumonia...hmmmm....

I put it to you, madam, that you are not Nancy_C at all, but under your drummy disguise, you are in fact...

Hilary_C

Yeah, I know.

Close.

But no cigar.

Pneumonia you say...pneumonia...hmmmm....

I put it to you, madam, that you are not Nancy_C at all, but under your drummy disguise, you are in fact...

Hilary_C

Yeah, I know.

Close.

But no cigar.

Now I can tell you the truth. I had a screenshot of the original Amazon page with the low price, but I left it on my other server. ... No, not that one -- the one they haven't found yet. I mainly use it to store blackmail material in case Bill gets ideas again. And yes, I have the cigar, too. Ever wonder what happened to that? Heh heh heh ... Ssh!

Now that really is funny!

If ever there was a cigar that no sane person would keep it'd be that one.

Back