NAMM get-together?

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
OK. I know someone else had already brought this up, but now that I've confirmed I'll be able to attend this year (with my wife, no less) do we have a group of us who want to do a meet up? I promise to bring a big pro camera for a group photo if we want to do that. Any takers? Any better days? Specific times? Specific locations?

I know I'll be in attendance for sure on Friday and Saturday (Disney usually owns me the other days).

Or we could do it again in late March when the WonderCon comic convention (a smaller version of ComicCon) happens in Anaheim and you guys can dress in your favorite geek garb ;) I'm sure there's a few LARP-ers here, eh?

;)

OK. I know someone else had already brought this up, but now that I've confirmed I'll be able to attend this year (with my wife, no less) do we have a group of us who want to do a meet up? I promise to bring a big pro camera for a group photo if we want to do that. Any takers? Any better days? Specific times? Specific locations?

I know I'll be in attendance for sure on Friday and Saturday (Disney usually owns me the other days).

Or we could do it again in late March when the WonderCon comic convention (a smaller version of ComicCon) happens in Anaheim and you guys can dress in your favorite geek garb ;) I'm sure there's a few LARP-ers here, eh?

;)

I will be there on Saturday with a couple of my band mates. It would be great to see if we can hook up.

Hi Bo:

I will be there with "The Sessions" doing an abbreviated panel in the Hot Zone at 11:00 till 1:00 on the 27th on how to survice in the music business. On that panel will be Dom Famularo, Rich Redmond, Liberty Devitto and John DeChristopher from Zildjian. It would be great for any fellow DWers to stop by and say hello.

For those of you based in LA we are doing the full panel presentation at MI on the Tuesday after NAMM. THat penal eincludes all the above with the exception of Johnny D and Rich Redmond, and also Joe Hibbs (Mapex), David Garfield and Michael Thompson. We also have a Q & A set up with the legendary Ed Shaugnessy. You also never know who will just show up. Each of the full Sessions events also includes a musical performance at the end, with the opportunity for all attendees to sign up and sit in. David Garfield will be leading that performance with John Pena and also Eric Marianthal. Best of all it is free - you just have to sign up in advance!

It would be great to see some of you there!

Paul

About 90% chance I'll be there on Friday, the 25th.

I was going to make a thread called the official Drummerworld NAMM Meet up for 2013.

I've had several people ask me if we were doing a meet up at the Ludwig booth again. So I spoke to Bermuda if he wants to "host" and he is game.

And while I few of us prefer Friday, I know most people prefer Saturday:

So here it is:

The Official Drummerworld Meet up at NAMM is Saturday, 11 am, at the Ludwig Booth.

I will be there on Friday as well if anyone is around.

The Thursday night before, I will be at this:
http://www.observatoryoc.com/events/bonzo
bonzoflyerblog.jpg

Which is just down the road from NAMM.

Hey guys, I'm not the most active member on here but I'll be there on Saturday and always like to meet fellow drummers. I'll at the Ludwig booth at 11. Do I need to know a secret handshake or anything?

Hey guys, I'm not the most active member on here but I'll be there on Saturday and always like to meet fellow drummers. I'll at the Ludwig booth at 11. Do I need to know a secret handshake or anything?

Just look for the group of guys all drinking coffee because either:
They're hung over from the Sabian party the night before
Or because they had a gig the night before, and can't figure out why they're up at 11am. LOL.

Cool, see everyone there at 11:00!

Some cool things to show off this year, I'll give a hint to one - I ended up next to one of my idols in the new brochure, I'm just not sure if he'd be as excited!

Bermuda

Can't make it to the official get together on Saturday because I have a gig. Anybody going to be there on Friday for a more informal get together?

Will be there Friday as well, I don't mind doing a Ludwig tour that day, too... 11 am?

Bermuda

Just look for the group of guys all drinking coffee because either:
They're hung over from the Sabian party the night before
Or because they had a gig the night before, and can't figure out why they're up at 11am. LOL.

Awesome! I have a gig in the valley Friday night so I might show up with my coffee CamelBak. :)

going to try to be there

would love to meet up with you guys

Very cool, looking forward to it. Was trying to get time off for the Bonzo Bash but the powers that be wouldn't have it. ughhhhh

Back