NAMM 2012 - Who's in?

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
I'm surprised no one's brought this up yet. Last year there were like 3 threads on this by now.

Who's going?

Who wants to meet up?

For those who aren't going, what do you want pictures and reports on?
(yes, I take requests).

I will be there all day/night Friday and Saturday.

I'm surprised no one's brought this up yet. Last year there were like 3 threads on this by now.

Who's going?

Who wants to meet up?

For those who aren't going, what do you want pictures and reports on?
(yes, I take requests).

I will be there all day/night Friday and Saturday.
I really want to go. Does that count. :( Wonder what the flight would cost? Can I stay with you? :)
Take a 100 pics of the new Retrosonic. I want that kit. :)

I've got three people I play with all going for different companies. If anyone has a chance to go check out the "Farmer's Footdrums" two of the guys I play with regularly will be doing performances there.

Will be there starting Wednesday (I tune all the drums in Ludwig's booth during setup) and definitely through Saturday. Might be there Sunday in case I just couldn't get enough the other 3+ days!

I'm usually wandering, mostly Hall D, but will be at Ludwig signing from 1-2pm both Friday & Saturday. If anyone makes it by, please don't stand in line just to say hi, catch me before or after, I'll be hanging around.

Bermuda

The bass player in my band is going, she is an Aguilar Amplifier endorsee. I can't make it, I am playing the White House and then I have to accept my Grammy award for best Blues Drummer lol

I'm going. It's just a hop, skip and a jump away from my house. Not sure what day and time though. I just want to take it all in for a couple hours. I really have no business there other than to gawk at all the cool stuff.

Why is it always in California? The farthest point away from most people. How about somewhere centralized like Nashville!

I'll be there all day/night Saturday. While I don't know any of you fine people I'd be down to meet up at some point.

I'll be there from Wednesday until Sunday!

Would be cool to meet somebody of this Forum.
On Saturday I'm doing a 45 minute workshop at the Alfred booth on brushplaying....

best,
Florian

I'll be there from Wednesday until Sunday!

Would be cool to meet somebody of this Forum.
On Saturday I'm doing a 45 minute workshop at the Alfred booth on brushplaying....

best,
Florian

I'll come check you out. What time is your workshop?

I will be there as well, Thursday-Sunday

FRIDAY: Alfred Booth: 11 am session on "Learn to Read Rhythms, DVD"
Ludwig Booth: 1 - 2 PM Signing

SATURDAY: Ludwig Booth: 1-2 PM Signing, Zildjian Booth, 3 PM

See everyone there!

I will also be bouncing around the Hilton :)

California because it's about tourism not just the show. The show lasts parts of the day and the sightseeing the rest. I went to San Fran for a convention with my son and we spent one whole day doing tourists things.

Back