DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0501.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

Mmmmmmm.....Classic Maple Sparkles......my favourite finishes on my favourite drums.......especially the red, silver and black. The 402 with black hardware on the Vistalites is a good look too. I've not seen that before.

Thanks Mike.....great stuff.

The Pic's are outstanding!...Thanks for giving us the insider view!...I am really looking forward to photos from the Gretsch booth as well...but man those Ludwig's....WOW

Man, im likin' the legacy exotics.

Looks like the black/yellow burst is really popular this year. Luckily thats my favorite finish :)

Thanks for the pictures mike

The Legacy Exotic is breathtaking isn't it! The monster kit is a bit silly me thinks; but sometimes form over function makes a statement. Thanks for the photos Mike.
GJS

The monster kit is a bit silly me thinks; but sometimes form over function makes a statement.

Yeah, I got a good giggle outta that one myself. Much like the 'over the top' designs that designers dress runway models in......."form over function makes a statement" indeed. It must be every drum in the CM stable together on one riser!

Great looking stuff--and a capture of Bermuda too!
The snares are great too!

Gold Sparkle is going to be my next kit color.

wow, that gong drum is just sick. How much inch is it?

That's a concert bass drum...it's expensive...I'll leave it at that haha!

What's the deal with the Keystone Series....are they Epics? Elements? Or a whole new line of drums?

New line, hopefully, the kit at the show is a prototype. They're Monroe-made 5-ply, oak/maple/oak!

Great volume, kind of like Classic maples with extra bite.

I like em!

Bermuda

So Cal Mike, didn't know that was you!

Bermuda

Last edited:
My favorite booth so far. So nice to see a 14" deep bass drum. manufacturers, please bring back more 14" deep kicks. The 18's and 20" are like the power toms of the 80's. I'll be glad to see the back of them.

So great to see Ludwig back in a big way.

It's like the Sears Wishbook for adults! I'm lovin it!

Back