Name the Brand of Your Drum Kit

Drumdame

Silver Member
I've been using Classic Maple and Keystone (now Classic Oak) since 2007 but will be taking the Neusonics on tour this year. It's a newer cherry/maple thin shell for Ludwig and the toms sound great.
I'm definitely a fan of Ludwig... my dad owned a blue and white pearl drum kit and I know a lot of the big band drummers used it!

Below is a picture of my dad's Ludwig drum kit and I am standing on the right with the necklace on. Two years ago my cousin who is also a drummer has five kits and also purchased my father's kit and is going to have it restored.

Drummer_DJoey, Sissi, Donna & Baby Gigi on Drums(1).jpg

I'm a new member here so I guess this is a good place to start. I have a Pearl export with double bass drums. My cymbals are Meinl custom darks. I have a 10,12 and 13 inch rack toms and a 14 and 16 inch floor toms. I use Evans red hydraulics on my batter side and EC reso on the reso side.
I'm getting ready to upgrade my snare. I ordered some nylon washers and a Puresound equalizer snare wire. I'm waiting on a die-cast hoop to come in before I attempt this. I'm praying I don't mess my snare up lol

Attachments

• 16498912616355551012936368413258.jpg
    16498912616355551012936368413258.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 7

Drumdame

Silver Member
I'm a new member here so I guess this is a good place to start. I have a Pearl export with double bass drums. My cymbals are Meinl custom darks. I have a 10,12 and 13 inch rack toms and a 14 and 16 inch floor toms. I use Evans red hydraulics on my batter side and EC reso on the reso side.
I'm getting ready to upgrade my snare. I ordered some nylon washers and a Puresound equalizer snare wire. I'm waiting on a die-cast hoop to come in before I attempt this. I'm praying I don't mess my snare up lol
Wow do I love the red heads! Enjoy! I hope everything works out for ya! Post a before-and-after we would love to see it!

Drummer_D

rhythmjunkie

Yamaha Absolute Maple Nouveau. Zildjian cymbals: 15 K Sweet Hi Hats, 20 K Ride, 19 K Custom Hybrid Crash, 19 K Custom Dark Crash, DW 5000 pedals and hi hat stand, Remo heads.

Attachments

• drumkit.jpg
    drumkit.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 6

cbphoto

Diamond Member
Bubinga
Copper + Tin + Unicorn dust
Hickory
Mylar

Drumolator

Platinum Member
All of my current drums are Mapex. The toms and bass drums are Saturns. My newest snare is a Mapex Armory 14x5.5 Sabre. My other snare is a Mapex MPX 13x6 Birch. Peace and goodwill.

100_0539[1].JPG

100_0477.JPG