My Tama Starclassic Walnut Select

Beautiful. I don't know which I like more......the drums or your backyard. Is that in Croatia? BTW, for what it's worth, I like the Tears of Blood reso head better.

AFAIK, Limited Edition kits are usually in the range of 50 worldwide. I have/had two limited edition kits and both were 50 worldwide, as I have been told back then.

If it matters, your kit is fabulously incredibly gorgeous. So the guys that think they know how many others exist, they are either jealous or ignorant and frankly it doesn’t matter. This is a unique set and you should be proud and loud with it. Rock on brother.

Last edited:
Even if it ain't aimed at me, your post could have been more polite in wording. Just sayin. It is definitely not necessary to use certain words in here and put others down. Jmho.

Even if it ain't aimed at me, your post could have been more polite in wording. Just sayin. It is definitely not necessary to use certain words in here and put others down. Jmho.
I humbly retract my previous comment that caused anyone including you any irritation or upset sense of manners. Didn’t mean it in a spiteful way, just wanted to give the OP a proper reply for having a fabulous new kit after some people (not you) peed in the punch bowl.

I hope the OP's set is just a satin clearcoat. Walnut is to classy to change the color.

Hi guys, the drumkit is for sale!
10x8, 12x9, 16x14, 22x18 including heavy duty bags and free shipping. One of the best sounding kits i've played.
Mint condition. Open to offers, inbox please. Sending via courier service only in EUROPE!

Back