My SQ2 order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's now suddenly two sets for sale over on Drum Forum from the same person. Probably is just a coincidence...

There's now suddenly two sets for sale over on Drum Forum from the same person. Probably is just a coincidence...

Yeah.. it actually is a coincidence... that guy on drumforum is in Arkansas........ Stroker isn't in the USA.

Also.. the Arkansas guy's kits have the vintage maple shells with re-rings. .. Stroker has straight birch.

Beautiful kits. If he would sell the 22-12-13-16 together I'd be interested. The Vintage Maple shells are seriously under the radar when it comes to SQ2's. Just a fantastic sound.

Yeah.. it actually is a coincidence... that guy on drumforum is in Arkansas........ Stroker isn't in the USA.

Also.. the Arkansas guy's kits have the vintage maple shells with re-rings. .. Stroker has straight birch.
Yeah, I saw the Arkansas / Canada thing. I didn't realize one was Maple and one was Birch. It just seemed odd those popped up when this OP kinda dissapeared after being so excited.

I wonder if something befell our friend? Stroker's been around for a while. I don't think he'd ditch without reason. Let's hope it's nothing too serious.

Wow! You're not kidding. I was seriously considering the 22-13-16. Snooze I lose. Somebody got some beautiful drums.
The two African Marble kits and the snare drum all sold within 24 hours . I was shocked how fast they sold . The seller is a friend of mine and he babies his gear .

The two African Marble kits and the snare drum all sold within 24 hours . I was shocked how fast they sold . The seller is a friend of mine and he babies his gear
One of those "if you have the dough, pull the trigger" shell banks. Same guy bought both kits. Restaurant rating analogy = $$$$$

Oooh man what a cliffhanger!

The last time Stroker logged in was March of 21. We may be waiting a long time to see anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back