My SQ2 order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Month 7 and still waiting for my new kit. No sign of a delivery date!
Sadly if its not already built chances are it will be delayed further. The situation in Europe has shown no signs of resolving and they are staring down the barrel of hard and fast deindustrialization. If they have to start rationing gas my guess is that manufacturers of luxury items will be the first ones to have their lights turned off. Hope I'm wrong.

Sadly if its not already built chances are it will be delayed further. The situation in Europe has shown no signs of resolving and they are staring down the barrel of hard and fast deindustrialization. If they have to start rationing gas my guess is that manufacturers of luxury items will be the first ones to have their lights turned off. Hope I'm wrong.
That's BS. "Hard and fast deindustrialization", really?! :D

Not a single light is gonna turn off, even when Trump's puppet master in the Kremlin holds back any further gas from Europe. Maybe we have to live in colder apartments and maybe some gas-intensive manufacturing processes need to shut down for a while. Everything else is fear mongering right now imho. And you know who that helps? Putin and Putin alone.

That's BS. "Hard and fast deindustrialization", really?! :D

Not a single light is gonna turn off, even when Trump's puppet master in the Kremlin holds back any further gas from Europe. Maybe we have to live in colder apartments and maybe some gas-intensive manufacturing processes need to shut down for a while. Everything else is fear mongering right now imho. And you know who that helps? Putin and Putin alone.
It was just an observation, and as I said I hope I'm wrong. As far as helping anyone, I just tell the truth as I see it, I don't care who it helps or hurts.

Love how there can be no mention of politics or political figures anywhere on this forum unless the admins agree with it.
I have an idea no admins have even seen it. Who expects politics on a two year old thread about a Sonor kit?

Did you report the post? That's probably a good first step.

Love how there can be no mention of politics or political figures anywhere on this forum unless the admins agree with it.
Really? I hate it. It’s so juvenile and repulsive. I wish they’d take that crap to Reddit or 4chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back