my soul mate...

mxo721

pulled the trigger..no picture can do justice to this beautiful finish, I drove 80 miles, but only paid as much as a 18" sabian omni, for the whole 5 piece kit! I'm still in shock. I'm not even going to set them up, until all chrome is cleaned, and all threads cleaned up.

Attachments

• premi.JPG
    premi.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 161
thanks Bo, exactly xpk's. I know that to people on these boards, these are just 90's era mid-level drums, but at the place I'm at in my playing right now, and the exact sizes I wanted 20-10-12-14....and really nice finish. I'm really motivated to practice more than ever...p.s got room in yer studio for a nice little Gretsch catalina jazz. with long lugs and 18 x 16...NOT 18 x 14 B/D....really good deal and I'll deliver em to ya :p.

Pretty finish on that drum. I like the sizes too. It's a good feeling when you find just what you're looking for.

thanks Bo, exactly xpk's. I know that to people on these boards, these are just 90's era mid-level drums, but at the place I'm at in my playing right now, and the exact sizes I wanted 20-10-12-14....and really nice finish. I'm really motivated to practice more than ever...p.s got room in yer studio for a nice little Gretsch catalina jazz. with long lugs and 18 x 16...NOT 18 x 14 B/D....really good deal and I'll deliver em to ya :p.

Send me a PM with your asking price. Depends on what happens at NAMM this weekend, but I could probably use another kit.....maybe....

Back