my soul mate...

mxo721

pulled the trigger..no picture can do justice to this beautiful finish, I drove 80 miles, but only paid as much as a 18" sabian omni, for the whole 5 piece kit! I'm still in shock. I'm not even going to set them up, until all chrome is cleaned, and all threads cleaned up.

Attachments

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Premieres from the 90s I'm guessin'? What are they? Nice lookin' finish even in this photo!

mxo721

thanks Bo, exactly xpk's. I know that to people on these boards, these are just 90's era mid-level drums, but at the place I'm at in my playing right now, and the exact sizes I wanted 20-10-12-14....and really nice finish. I'm really motivated to practice more than ever...p.s got room in yer studio for a nice little Gretsch catalina jazz. with long lugs and 18 x 16...NOT 18 x 14 B/D....really good deal and I'll deliver em to ya :p.

wildbill

Platinum Member
Pretty finish on that drum. I like the sizes too. It's a good feeling when you find just what you're looking for.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
thanks Bo, exactly xpk's. I know that to people on these boards, these are just 90's era mid-level drums, but at the place I'm at in my playing right now, and the exact sizes I wanted 20-10-12-14....and really nice finish. I'm really motivated to practice more than ever...p.s got room in yer studio for a nice little Gretsch catalina jazz. with long lugs and 18 x 16...NOT 18 x 14 B/D....really good deal and I'll deliver em to ya :p.
Send me a PM with your asking price. Depends on what happens at NAMM this weekend, but I could probably use another kit.....maybe....